Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Justice League

Viewing 6 posts - 126 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    DannyBiker
    Participant

Great insight !
    I really dig the description of Elfman’s music as “what a kid’s mind think the soundtrack should be”. Beautifully put.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I’ve downloaded the movie from iTunes in the hopes of syncing up and pumping up “The Tunnel Fight” full length version in Premiere, but dammit if they haven’t hacked it to shreds, rearranged things and tracked in different music. The full length cue contains more music than what’s in the sequence, and the sequence seems to have at least two inserts from the score that don’t seem to be on the album. It’s turned into a real nightmare of a project.

ddddeeee
    Participant

The ‘Hero’s Theme’ really is everywhere in this score. I notice in about half a dozen new places each listen.

DannyBiker
    Participant

I think I already wrote this but my only grip with the Hero’s theme is that he never used the ending part of it, the most heroic part actually. He always went for the Justice’s League theme instead which I don’t really care about. It is used a lot indeed but it takes some time to identify every usage.

And the best parts of the two big action cues are either missing from the film or inaudible…

ddddeeee
    Participant

Toprak is credited for 25% of Hippolyta’s Arrow on BMI.
    Lindgren helped with ‘Part 4’ of The Tunnel Fight.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

So when do we start our #RELEASETHECOMPLETEELFMANJUSTICELEAGUE campaign? 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 126 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.