Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Welcome!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

If you’ve managed to make it this far, reset your password and logged in, why not post and let me know?

Thanks!

Ryan

boingomusic
    Participant

Thank you so much for everything Ryan. I love the new design.
    It looks great!!!

Lucius Dillon
    Participant

Woo hoo, this site put on it’s Sunday clothes and got all fannnnnncy. Nice work, Ryan!

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Thanks, guys! Phase 1 was getting the board setup. Phase 2 is the rest of the site. That’s been underway for some time, hopefully it’ll all get pulled together shortly.

It lives still!

9fingeredElf
    Participant

I’m in and ready to here some new Danny news.

Thor
    Participant

OK, after some minor troubles, I made it. I’m in!

The board is looking good. Lots of SPACE around everything, but I’ll get used to it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Done. I like the new board.
    Now I’m curious to see the rest.

dr.giggles
    Participant

Thanks Ryan! I like the “freshness” tab and the fact that no one has uploaded a user icon 🙂

Only took you 10 years but you finally updated. LOL. All kidding aside, it looks nice, Ryan.

D-Bo
    Participant

Hi, y’all! Much easier to use on mobile, now. 👍🏻

DannyBiker
    Participant

Yup, finally in as well. Feels already better !

Thor
    Participant

A question: Why is there no icon or anything, suggesting what threads have new posts since the last time?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Hey Thor, that’s what the “Freshness” column is for on the message list page. It will indicate time and date of last post. Clicking that will bring you to the last post in each thread.

ddddeeee
    Participant

Finally sorted. Thanks for the help and the new site Ryan. 🙂

iggybiggy
    Participant

Hi Ryan, how can I change my Avatar?

9fingeredElf
    Participant

Go to your profile by clicking on name in upper right hand corner. Scroll down until you get to profile picture and click on Gravitar. Once you have an account you can upload a profile photo.

iggybiggy
    Participant

Thanks Steve, took a little figuring on my part, but I got it, as you can see. Thank you sir.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all! Haven’t posted to this board in a while, but I came over as soon as I heard about the new design. Love it! Hoping to be more active in the community, too. Take care!

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Welcome back!

Thor
    Participant

Hey Thor, that’s what the “Freshness” column is for on the message list page. It will indicate time and date of last post. Clicking that will bring you to the last post in each thread.

That’s true. But I sometimes forget how many days it’s been since I last logged on, so something to indicate new posts would be great, if at all feasible.

Also, is there a direct ‘quote’ function? I just now copy/pasted your reply, and then put them in the ‘quote’ tags available at the bar on top of the comments field.

Thor
    Participant

Am I the only one who gets a pop-up (download?) window every time I enter the site, asking me to download something called “player.swf” or something to that effect. It’s been going on for several weeks now. I just press cancel and move on. But perhaps something to look at, Ryan?

DannyBiker
    Participant

Happens to me as well.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Hmmm, have not seen this myself. Thanks for the heads up, I’ll investigate.

Are you guys using IE on PC by chance?

Mac/Chrome no issues.

Monsterhead
    Participant

Yes! I’ve been getting that damn thing too. I’m on a Mac with Chrome, btw

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I’ve done a scan of the complete website and no alarms. I’ve done some tidying on the admin side, perhaps that will fix it. If you see the pop and can grab a screenshot I’ll send you Danny’s complete rejected score for THE FORCE AWAKENS as reward 😉

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.