Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Danny on Classic FM 1/24/15

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Danny Elfman will appear on Classic FM’s Tommy Pearson on Saturday Night at the Movies on January 24 at 5pm..

“I had a very volatile temper and Tim is particularly strange,” Elfman says.

More at http://www.classicfm.com/composers/elfman/news/the-simpsons-tim-burton/#0Xcc7Hr7L5jOsj7t.99

DannyBiker
    Participant

Pretty cool. Nothing new for Elfman fans but I wasn’t aware of the Batman Returns trivia in the Mars Attacks story…
    The hired composer for Mars Attacks was Howard Shore, right ?

ddddeeee
    Participant

Yeah that was Shore, he apparently got paid and doesn’t seem at all bitter about it in Jeff Bond’s book.

Sounds like he hasn’t signed on to Miss Peregrine yet.

Lambegue
    Participant

I’m beginning to think that something went wrong again between Elfman and Burton on Big Eyes, seing how it was released…

ddddeeee
    Participant

I’d have loved a CD release too but it doesn’t suggest that they fell out at all. Once Lana got involved Interscope got involved because that’s who she’s signed with, as far as I can tell Interscope don’t release scores. If anything we’re probably lucky to have got what we got.

DannyBiker
    Participant

Yeah, I think it’s a mixture of the score being very low-key and not working well as a CD release…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.