Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion New FilmEar Podcast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Natrebo
    Participant

I’m proud to introduce my new endeavor….

I just wanted to do some shameless plugging and let you know that I’ve started a Film Music discussion podcast. I’ve always love the great discussions on this board and wanted to bring that into a podcast. So that’s what I’m trying to do. We only have a few episodes up right now (the third one will be going up in the next day or so) and it’s a little rough around the edges as we find our footing, but I hope to keep this going… first with my friends, but then with you! I would like to invite anyone who wants to chat about their love of the music of film and soundtracks to contact me on twitter @filmears or via email at nat@filmear.com We will be working out a way to Skype in guests or handle over the phone visitors as well. I just want to gauge the interest right now and then have this thing going full steam in a month or two, but until then enjoy the podcast and feel free to leave comments, corrections (because I do and will get things wrong a lot), suggestions and even hate mail if it’s funny. You can find us at filmear.com or just search for ‘Film Ear’ on iTunes. We have a lot of cool things planned for the future if we can keep this thing rolling (including an Elfman themed shirt).

Thanks for your time!

Nat

filmears.com
    @filmears
    nat@filmear.com
    natrebo.com

DannyBiker
    Participant

Do you have a rss feed for non-iTunes users?

Great initiative!

Natrebo
    Participant

There is an RSS feed on the website. http://Www.filmear.com

Natrebo
    Participant

A new episode went up on Monday and we are working on a Elfman themed shirt right now! :)

Natrebo
    Participant

New Episode of the FilmEar Podcast is up at http://www.filmear.com or search Film Ear on iTunes.
    The Elfman themed FilmEar Shirts are also done and about ready once I get the proofs, so I’ll be sharring the picks of those with y’all.

@filmears on twitter or email us a nat@filmear.com

Thanks,

Natrebo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.