Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion “Ramses Suite” download???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thor
    Participant

Anyone know where I can just download the “Ramses Suite” track from NACHO LIBRE? There are really only a couple of tracks on the soundtrack that I find interesting, so I don’t need the whole thing. Just that single Elfman track. I tried iTunes, but for some reason, I can only download the whole album there. Thanks.

Danny Burton
    Participant

I know Ryan won’t like this, but screw Paramount for releasing ONLY ONE track and on top of that with dialogue on it…try this thing that has a nice little mule as its logo. That’s what I did.

KWashi
    Participant

iTunes..Paramount….or whoever knew that they wouldn’t make alot of money if they released it on a single song available purchase…probably not for the Elfman track, but for Religious Man. They knew people wanted the soundtrack because of that song….so they did the evil, greedy, corporate thing to do and made the whole album necessary to buy to get whatever song you wanted. I dare say, if iTunes had released the album as songs that were able to be purchased individually, there would hardly be any Nacho Libre CDs bought.

Thor
    Participant

Little mule? Sorry, but I have no idea what you’re talking about….

Danny Burton
    Participant

Heh, I just didn’t want to say it outright because I know Ryan doesn’t like it and he’ll probably delete the post, but I was talking about emule.

Google it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.