Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Scrooged on LaLaLand

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    lonzoe
    Participant

The price is 19.98. It’s limited to 3000 units. It’ll be availiable for order Tuesday November 29, 2011 at 1 pm PST. Can’t wait. It’s long overdue.
    http://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=84749&forumID=1&archive=0

Thor
    Participant

I’m gettin’ this, provided I order in time. I think it’s going to go fast.

ddddeeee
    Participant

Excellent. This is ended up being quite the fall for Elfman fans and next year looks really promising too. Now if we could just get a Restless release.

admin
    Participant

It’s about time they announced this. :)

9fingeredElf
    Participant

Yes, there is a Santa Claus. On a side note when I was at Comic Con this year someone at the LA LA Records booth said there would be a 3 disc score of Planet of the Apes coming out but didn’t mention this little gem.

bookbinder3
    Participant

Dope, didn’t read down to the other post about this. Can I delete it? Can someone delete it? Thanks

20 bucks? Wow. For once, these people have a resonable price.

Natrebo
    Participant

What do you mean a reasonable price? They have Taking Woodstock for $4.98 and Mars Attacks for $9.98. Both of the 2CD scores of Batman and Batman Returns are $29.98 which is less per disc than Scrooged. Don’t tell me you think those were overpriced? I can understand you saying that about the Burton/Elfman Box, but not any of these… I would have paid more for any of these scores (and in the case of Taking Woodstock and Mars Attacks, I did). I consider LaLaLand Records one of the best film score exclusive record companies.

ddddeeee
    Participant

The demand for Die Hard and Scrooged was so high that the links to order them crashed, so you’d need to hurry if you want a copy!

DannyBiker
    Participant

Got it from Screen Archives as well as Iris and Real Steel…Keeping my Elfman collection up to date…

Thor
    Participant

I’m still looking for a place that sells IRIS cheaply, need to get below $17 with shipping to Norway. And also that offers paypal. But ordered SCROOGED immediately, even though it clocked in at $28. Thankfully, SAE offers paypal.

Natrebo
    Participant

SAE I thought had IRIS for 13.98?

Thor
    Participant

Yeah, but with shipping to Norway, it clocks in at more than $20.

ddddeeee
    Participant

I’m guessing that the 2012 lalaland Elfman release is POTA then?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Not sure if anyone has seen this, but thought I’d mention SCROOGED has/was released on vinyl:

Danny Elfman's Scrooged (ETR096)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.