Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion To Ryan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ryan P
    Participant

Just want to say thanks for keeping this place up and running for all of these years. The Internet has changed dramatically since this sit debuted and message boards may be old hat, but this is the only place where I can come and discuss the brilliance of Danny Elfman’s music.

boingomusic
    Participant

I couldn’t agree more!

Thank you so much Ryan. I don’t think anything could ever replace this website and its message board.
    So, I think we should all be very thankfull to you.

DannyBiker
    Participant

Yes and I can’t wait for the redesign ! ;-)

Just kidding but I still think that a wiki for some of the contents and a newer board system than “Phorum” with a few members as mods would help to have this place a bit more clean and alive without asking too much time on your part Ryan. I don’t have much either but I could always clean ad messages from bots and write a few contents from time to time. ;-)

Natrebo
    Participant

Here Here! I agree!

I’ve been coming to this board for at least 8 years now and I LOVE this community (as select as it is). It beats all the troll enfested larger film score boards!

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Thanks for the comments, folks! It’s funny, I keep making plans for upgrades and then things come up that push things back. I’m really, really looking forward to a time (hopefully soon!) where my nights are totally free to just tinker on MFADP. Maybe there will be some stuff in place before the Elfman concert in October. Until then I’m glad you’re still getting a kick out of the site as is.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

DannyBiker… We need to talk soon! :)

DannyBiker
    Participant

I’m listening but on holiday soon…:)-D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.