Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Ahhh…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Dawg Man
    Participant

I’m guessing this cigarette spam problem is fixed.

Anonymous

Nice new look, but the blue is even harder to read, now. PLEASE tell me you will change this?

Anonymous

I like it. From what I can tell it brings the topics to the top that have the most resent replies. The centering justification of the post is a bit annoying.

Edward Bloom
    Participant

It sure feels weird (I’ve never seen that kind of message boards before) but I guess we’ll get use to it !

Anonymous

this is pretty neat, going to take a little while to get used to though

Anonymous

wow, it probably doesn’t help that I’m really drunk right now, but this is crrrazy. my apologies ahead of time.

Anonymous

I had to upgrade the board for Ryan because of the spam and that, for some reason, his admin password wasn’t working. It’ll be all for the better because of the upgrade (a bunch of new features). Keep posting some feed back here and we’ll see if we can address and problems or change stuff based upon your comments. Thanks.

Anonymous

I’d like to have to choose between “flat” and “inline” view (e.g. like on imdb.com). And what about required registration and an “edit” feature?

Spider-Fan
    Participant

I selected options in my Control Center but they just keep resetting themselves. I will miss the old forum, but the Messaging feature is pretty nice. I’ll get used to this as long as we will be able to view the forums as flat, like the good ole days.

Anonymous

i leave for 2 weeks and every SINGLE forum changes. I hate change , but i guess i will get used to it in a little bit …

Norbeone
    Participant

i dont like it, especially having to click for single replies, powerboards have the best type of forum, and yes the blue text is even more impossible to read.

Anonymous

Yeah, this REALLY doesn’t work for me. Having to sift through every reply is just too much of a pain. And the text is near impossible to read now. For god’s sake, please bring the old board back and have us log into it!

Knight (Who hates these types of boards and almost never posts on them)

Anonymous

Some server work reset my password and login for the old board, so David Koran, who runs Filmmusic.com and is an invaluable friend to me and all of my sites, has installed this upgraded version. I’m going to tinker with it.

Ryan

Anonymous

I agree. This is the only board on the entire internet that I frequent, and the reason for that was mainly because of the way it was set up.

Nat
    Participant

Test Baby!

Anonymous

I’m not too crazy about the way it’s set up now either. We need a different view of the messages, and a better font.

Edward Bloom
    Participant

Okay, I already ask this but : why no phpBB2 forum ?

Anyway, I appreciate that you’re trying to change the aspect of the board, I thought it needed to be updated…:)

Spider-Fan
    Participant

How about avatars? Eh? Make a library of different little Elfman icons and movie icons for us to choose. That would be nice. Also, being able to see all of the messages in a thread at once. We’d all like that. I think.

9fingeredElf
    Participant

Looks much better now. Thanks

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.