Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Aint It Cool review of CHARLIE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    johnmullin
    Participant

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=20566

<<
    Finally, Danny Elfman’s score is astounding. If there’s justice in this world, an Oscar nomination will be in his near future. What I like so much is that he’s developed his own language in terms of orchestration, much like John Williams, where you hear bits and pieces that sound like Scissorhands or Batman or Spider-Man, but then you’re whisked off into something that’s entirely new yet entirely familiar. Really, really well done.

And the Oompa Loompa songs are great too.
    >>

Fox chum
    Participant

It seems like a good movie to me, but most of my friends think it will be weird and I don’t think it will do well with reviewers but….WHO CARES?????!!!! I have never listened to reviewers anyway! And the score sounds really really REALLY amazing…well, for my weird self, anyway.

Dawg Man
    Participant

I think the trailers don’t do it justice. Advertising can sometimes ruin a movie.

Fox chum
    Participant

Explain what your meaning. Like ruin the ending of the film or make it better than it seems? I still think it looks good. Even though it seems to be for money (y do the movie again so it can be correct???) I still think it looks perfect.

Dawg Man
    Participant

I just mean packaging can make or break a movie. Trailers can be misleading. I was turned off by the Chocolate Factory trailers but still believe the movie may be great.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.