Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Alice in wonderland Trailer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    triton_15
    Participant

Hi all!
    Here is a teaser trailer for the new Tim Burton film “Alice in wonderland” Cant tell if thats some new elfman music, besides the Choco factory pieces. Anyway, cool stuff!
    http://www.erickwithnok.com/post/146940233/tim-burtons-alice-in-wonderland-official-teaser

Danny Burton
    Participant

The second piece is form Hellboy.

The last one I can’t recognize, but it definitely sounds like Elfman.

DannyBiker
    Participant

There’s already a sticky folks… ;-)

Thor
    Participant

It just says “unsupported format”. Jesus, this trailer is difficult to get “hold” of!

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Thor, it’s Flash video. If you can’t play that it’s time to ditch Opera :)

Nick Parker
    Participant

I finally got around to watching it. I have to be honest, I did not think Johnny Depp would be a good Mad Hatter, but the trailer made me think otherwise.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Color me impressed. I really wasn’t too interested in another adaptation of the story, but I somehow forgot that Tim Burton almost always pulls through. And Johnny Depp seems terrific. Excitement increased!

Thor
    Participant

Actually, it was the same problem on Explorer and Firefox, but I got the imdb video to work. Looks very interesting, altohough a little heavy on rather shoddy-looking CGI.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Not as shoddy as your PC ;P

Thor
    Participant

Why, you…. :)

Spider-Fan
    Participant

It seems that Tim Burton is jumping on the HD bandwagon, because IMDb says the movie was shot on the Panavision Genesis HD camera. That camera has a somewhat film-like quality and looks pretty good, as we saw with “Superman Returns,” but I definitely prefer the look of film over HD tape. I also worry because “Public Enemies” was shot that way (granted on a different type of camera) and it looked TERRIBLE.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

ALICE is also going to be processed into 3D, and uses CG sets, so I don’t think it’ll look like PUBLIC ENEMIES ;)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.