Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Anyone go to the show?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LittleMaestro
    Participant

Anyone go to the show?

DG
    Participant

I went. It was nice and nostalgic. You had to go in looking for a party with old friends though. It was definately not an Oingo Boingo concert. They spent a lot of time on old material and even dusted off some old Food For Feet stuff. They had some kid called BT4 playing the role of Danny. He has a good stage presence and voice but he was certainly no Danny. This was stomachable because he was doing it his own way which to me came across much better than if they had some Danny imitator up there. Very good to see them up there again and good to hear some of those old songs live again.

9fingeredElf
    Participant

I went. Do you want to see some pictures?

Click here:
    http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4338850

TenderLumpling
    Participant

I went, also. It was very surreal seeing those guys up so close. It’s like seeing a celebrity in person; Steve Bartek is a tall man.

(I think Vatos was drunk. )

I was really shocked and happy that they played much old and obscure numbers, songs like Nuclear Babies, Better Luck Next Time, Lap of Luxury and Minnie the Moocher — I had a blasty-bast singing along with Minnie the Moocher.

Has anyone heard any news of a bootleg from the show?

LittleMaestro
    Participant

I thought is was very cool seeing those guys up there again… Although I loved hearing Minnie the Moocher, Better Luck Next Time, Forbidden Zone, and Pain played live… I have to say my favorite part of the show was at the end when everyone left the stage except for Vatos, Avila, Bartek, and Sluggo who did an unplugged version of Dead Mans Party.

And Vatos still looks great in a dress.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.