Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion ATTENTION ALL BATMAN AND DANNY ELFMAN FANS!!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALL GENERAL AND SPECIFIC FELLOW BATMAN FANS OF ALL AGES!

Get yourselves over to http://www.blur.com. Once there click on Animation on the side menu then click on Special Venue there you will see several theme park attraction simulator ride, some have videos where you can see the entire ride movie. One of them is for a Batman simulator thrill ride In volving the Batwing. It is too cool. It has The Joker and Catwoman and Mr.Freeze as the Villians and It has Kevin Conroy as the voice of Batman and Mark Hamill as Joker.

The theme is more of a general Batman. Mixing elements from the Comic Book the films and the Animated series. The music is great and uses Danny Elfman’s original Batman theme from the first 2 films. It is a great ride that I wish we had here in the states, but alas it’s only avaliable in a Warner Brothers theme parks in Australia and Madrid. To those who live in these places your lucky. If any people on these boards live in any of these places and has gone to this ride I would love a detailed description on how the whole attraction is like the building and the line and all of that.

Be sure to go to Blur.com and check out the Ride Movie.

Ronald C

Anonymous

I live in Australia, but I didn’t went to that new Batman ride you descirbed above. However in 1994, I remember going to Warner Bros Movie World in Queensland and they have a Batman simulator ride, but its completely based on Tim Burton’s Batman Returns. The building where the ride is held was made to look like the Wayne Mansion and the tour guide was done by an Alfred-like butler. After going down the stairs, there is a batcave with a robotic Batman (not sure if he is voiced by Michael Keaton or not) and he tells the ride’s storyline which is The Penguin (played by Danny DeVito) is on his Duck mobile and running amuck in Gotham City. The film movie back then was in live-action and travels through the Christmas-themed roads of Gotham City. It’s very Burton-nish and the ride ended when the Batwing crashed in the same zoo where the characters fight in the movie. It’s fantastic, but I think during the years, the Warner Bros theme park have changed the ride to tie-in with the Joel Schumacher movies and the comic books. Again, I haven’t been to the latest Batride, but the Batman Returns ride was AWESOME!

9fingeredElf
    Participant

Here is the direct link:

http://www.blur.com/quicktime/special_venue/batman.mov

It’s pretty darn cool looking. The scores not bad either.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

We miss out on all of the great ride scores in the US! Abroad, the get Horner and Debney and Elfman. Yet Disney World has some great music. There’s a thread about it way down there somewhere.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.