Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion ‘Batman: The Animated Series’ Getting A Limited Edition Vinyl

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    9fingeredElf
    Participant

This sounds like an interested Elfman related collectable?
    Vinyl Release Batman: The Animated Series

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Nice! But are they only available at Comic-con?

9fingeredElf
    Participant

I Book marked this page http://www.mondotees.com/VINYL_c_19.html just incase they will also be selling it on their website.

Lambegue
    Participant

Speaking of “Batman : the animated series”, La-La-Land revealed on its facebook page that a volume three of the show’s ost. No release date for the time being, but I suppose it will be this year.

ddddeeee
    Participant

I still haven’t got round to buying those, would need to get a move on. Did get Mask of the Phantasm though.

elfboy91
    Participant

Did someone already post this?

Kinda fucks over LaLaLand a little bit, but WaterTower Music released a shit-ton of the BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES music in six volumes digitally. It’s on iTunes right now.

No offense to LaLa, they do good work, but this IS great news. Releasing it on iTunes gives it more exposure.

elfboy91
    Participant

Also, the vinyls go on sale at some point today. Could be in a couple minutes, could be in a few hours.

elfboy91
    Participant

And they just went on sale.

elfboy91
    Participant

Aaaaaand… they’re all gone. I picked up a Harley Quinn. Pretty stoked!

dr.giggles
    Participant

10 minutes? That’s quick

elfboy91
    Participant

Yeah. I’ve bought a few things from Mondo. They go pretty fast. I have the JURASSIC PARK vinyl and THE BIRDS poster they did recently. I’ve tried for other things in the past, they can go within a matter of seconds. You have to be lucky and near a computer on Thursdays.

The Joker and Harley went first within like 4 minutes I think. Then Clayface. ManBat sold out after about 8 or 9 minutes. That’s a huge window for them, maybe they had more of that one??

They had a Mr. Freeze at ComicCon I believe. I don’t know why they didn’t sell that one.. I wanted him the most. Maybe next week??

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.