Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Big Paycheck For Danny Elfman!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Are you guys watching The Simpsons’ record-breaking marathon on FXX? They’re airing all 552 episodes over the course of 12 days. I wonder how much residual money Danny Elfman will be making over the next two weeks. I’ve watched enough episodes over the past 3 or 4 days that I’m having dreams about Danny Elfman’s Simpsons theme. LOL.

DannyBiker
    Participant

Well, to be fair, with the amount of airing all over the world since 25 years, the marathon might just be a grain of salt. I also remember him saying that he mostly gets paid for singing the “The Simpsons” at the beginning of the cue, more than for the music itself. Although I think we could all live for the rest of our lives with that.

Yeah, but this is the first time the show will air 24 hours a day for 12 straight days in U.S. soil. Danny Elfman must be making thousands, if not millions, for this marathon. Not to the mention the actors and writers and producers. Anyone involved with The Simpsons is making big bucks these next two weeks. Then comes the on-demand episodes in September. The first time all 552 episodes will be legally available for streaming. Danny Elfman could just retire and live off of Simpsons money right now.

DannyBiker
    Participant

He could at least share some of it with his more loyal fans; what a selfish individual.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.