Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Bill Conti scoring Spidey 2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Pure bullsh*t, I pressume. IMDB has it listed as such. Where can I get the job of filling up that website with crazy stuff like that?

Anonymous

i laughed for a while when i read that :D

Anonymous

You don’t even need a job at IMDB. All you have to do is register as a user and update the info as correctly — or as incorrectl — as you like!

Bill Conti… Mr. “Stick-man”!

Ryan

Anonymous

No, its TOM Conti damn you!!

Anonymous

I wonder what John Williams was thinking when Juila said that?

Anonymous

But think like me: Maybe Bill Conti gets hired and does a score that get rejected AND then Danny Elfman gets hired of doing the replacement score THAT would be something to think about

Anonymous

Oh, you Swedes! Always the optimists, aren’t you?

-E

PS: Maybe we could start our own “movie database” tenatively titled, the “INternet Movie Non-Database?” (Or IMND, for short?) :P

Anonymous

What John Williams was thinking when Julia Roberts said “Tom” Conti:

“Just relax, Johnny Boy… you got five Oscars to her one… we all make mistakes… screw it, I’m going to use this lute and wand as a bow and arrow and put Smiley out of her misery.”

Anonymous

whaaaaaaat?

Anonymous

What does Julia Roberts and john Williams have to do with it??

Anonymous

Smiley! He should have done it! :-D That would be something to see: Julia Roberts impaled by a baton shot from a lute string.

Anonymous

I think you should show the same respect to her now and refer to her as Jill Roberts. ;-)

Anonymous

THANKS FOR THINKING THAT (OPTIMISTIC) ABOUT US/ME

Anonymous

Last year when Julia Roberts won an Oscar for some reason, in her speech she instructed Bill Conti to not have the orchestra play and thus cut short her acceptance. Not knowing his name, she referred to him as “stick-man.”

The next year she was presenting the category of best actor (which went to Denzel Washington for some reason) and said, “I’m just glad Tom Conti is not here tonight.” The reason why he was not there was because John Williams was the music supervisor for the show. He was also not there because his name is BILL Conti, not Tom!

I guess the only good thing about this whole episode is that fifty years from now people will still be humming the “Rocky” theme and avoiding “Runaway Bride” like a Colorado wild fire.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.