Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Bobby’s World theme

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    PHIL
    Participant

I was wondering who composed the theme to the animated television series “Bobby’s World” (1990) I recall it being Elfmanesque. I checked IMDb and saw Mark Koval, John Tesh, and John Bisharat are credited. No one was listed for a theme. Just curious anyone know?…

D-Bo
    Participant

I know it’s at least John Tesh and John Bisharat, but I don’t recognize the name Koval.

PHIL
    Participant

Sounds a bit like “Hot to Trot.”

ooshmaster
    Participant

Ooohh, I LOVE Hot to Trot! That is definetely one of the highlights of Vol. 1, maybe even my favorite track. Could you possibly upload an mp3 of the song maybe?

PHIL
    Participant

There are something like three cues from Hot to Trot on Vol. one. And what I was refering to is within that grouping of music. I agree its quite fun music. I Don’t see any reason for an upload if you already have the CD. I don’t think there was a soundtrack (score) released for the film. Maybe an LP or Cassette lying around. Anyone know?…

Food for thought. I wonder what Tim Burton’s “Hot to Trot” would have looked like had he took the gig back in ’87/88. …and if he did would he ever dream of making “Big Fish,” or working with horses ever again.

ooshmaster
    Participant

No, no, no, no. What I meant is upload an mp3 of the Bobby’s World theme. I’m very curious now as to what it sounds like. And no, i don’t think there was ever a release of a Hot to Trot score. Oh well…

ooshmaster
    Participant

Nevermind, found a Realmedia version of it. Yeah, it does sound a little like Hot to Trot, but not as good.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.