Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Charlie Rose/ Tim Burton Interview

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    sandyclaws
    Participant
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Thanks! I was hoping this would eventually be added to Rose’s website.

elfboy91
    Participant

Awesome interview. I sooo want to go to New York to see it! It looks so cool! Thanks for the link!

DannyBiker
    Participant

Thanks a lot. A great interview. You might not like his art but it confirms what an intelligent artist he is…

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I’m lucky. The exhibit will setup in Australia and then Toronto. It’ll be 10 minute walk from my place :)

DannyBiker
    Participant

Come on, Europe, Europe….

Lucius
    Participant

Come on Los Angeles, LOS ANGELES! Does he hate LA that much now?

Lucius

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I think he does. He lives in London, afterall. And who doesn’t hate L.A.? Try to get a cab on Highland… HAHA

Lucius
    Participant

Well, I know Randy Newman LOVES LA, so maybe he’ll bring HIS exhibit here. (crying and cutting myself in the shower)

Lucius

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Argh, I just got back from vacation in New York and I didn’t get to go see it! Sooo…. how about the Anaheim Convention Center?

detbat
    Participant

I LOVE this interview!

Was surprised how in depth it got

Well I am truly blessed I had 7 amazing weeks in NYC which I went to all MoMA Burton related events.
    Thinking that this would be my one and only chance now it is coming to Australia and Burton is attending the opening so I am gathering some friends to go in Melbourne this year!!

Woo – Hoo!!!

Any LA people around for Alice in early March?

I am in LA now and about to leave for Australia soon but I am travelling back to LA in late Feb early March,
    would be great to meet & share some of the Elfman Alice in Wonderland love next time in town.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.