Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion ‘Charlotte’s Web’ premiere pictures

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

danny_elfman51.jpg
    bridget_fonda50.jpg
    webpre.jpg

Thor
    Participant

I must say that both look very good for their age. Fonda (42) but also Elfman (53), even though he has gained a few pounds recently.

gaba
    Participant

Sweet!
    Thankyou!

Monsterhead
    Participant

Lookin’ good Bridget dear! You know, when I worked at the B&N in Hollywood, she used to come in with her and Danny’s son all the time. She was always the nicest, unassuming person – in fact I did not recognize her at first.

I always treated her the same as anyone else, but one day I decided to be a smart-ass. She was buying books about Tim Burton (this was in the summer of 06) and CHARLIE had just come out. I asked if she was a fan of Burton’s movies and she said ‘yes’. I asked again if she saw CHARLIE to which she replied ‘yes’, again. I followed that up by telling her that I thought the music was really great, and she humbly responded that she did as well.

She left the store when I finished ringing up her items and then almost immediately walked back in – with her child’s nanny and infant in arm.

“Did you mention the music because you know that I’m married to Danny, or did you just say it?” she asked

“No, I know that you’re married to him”, I told her

She smiled and said, “Thanks! I’ll tell him you said so”, then left.

That is the closest I ever got to the man.

No wait! There was THE COPRSE BRIDE DVD signing in February. I shook his hand then, but he was cranky about being there…

The Bridget experience was more unique.

iggybiggy
    Participant

That has to be one of the coolest stories I’ve read in a long time, glad to hear about it. Also glad she was so nice

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Definitely one of the coolest Danny — or any celebrity, period — stories I’ve heard. Awesome!

evilducky77
    Participant

cool pictures, sweet story!

elfmanguy
    Participant

Awsome story! You actually got in in february huh. I was one of the unlucky ones standing outside in the rain on valentines day looking at Danny and Tim from 30 feet away. Good times, good times

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Sad news, CHARLOTTE’S WEB director Gary Winick passed away.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/r-i-p-director-gary-winick/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.