Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Corpse Bride by Tim Burton….l

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dark_Conformist
    Participant

this movie is coming out in 2005 and Depp is in it…. I can’t find the music credits though and its driving me nuts…. does anyone know if Elfman is doing the music?

Dark_Conformist
    Participant

Oh dude nevermind… my friend autumn just found it. he is!

Duh… I should have known better.

Here’s some info on the movie:

Action/Adventure, Comedy and Kids/Family
    Set in a 19th century European village, this stop-motion, animated feature follows the story of Victor, a young man who is whisked away to the underworld and wed to a mysterious Corpse Bride, while his real bride, Victoria, waits bereft in the land of the living. Although life in the Land of the Dead proves to be a lot more colorful than his strict Victorian upbringing, Victor learns that there is nothing in this world, or the next, that can keep him away from his one true love.
    Release Date: September 23, 2005 Nationwide.
    MPAA Rating: Not Rated.
    Distributor: Warner Brothers

Dark_Conformist
    Participant

You know what…. I’m an idiot. I should really learn how to read. :P I could have just found the topic already posted. *smacks forehead*

Anonymous

But did you really have to ask in the first place? The names BurtonElfman co-exisist with each other! There was that Ed Wood thing but that was just once! Your still cute!

Anonymous

Danny’s doing the score for “The Corpse Bride.” And I hope he has a yiddish song or two…

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Well, he is Jewish by birth, and though he might not practice the religion, the culture always stays with you. Believe me, I know. Yiddish has to be the trademark and you can do some really funny stuff with it.

Dark_Conformist
    Participant

Yeah I know… but hes just so busy nowadays you know… I don’t know how he handles so much work. Just one more way he’s amazing. ^.^ Thank you by the way lol. I look better in person when I’m not making my picture into a stupid goth joke.. ^-^

Dark_Conformist
    Participant

omg me too! That would so rock!

Nin_Cherry
    Participant

But then, you are still a work in progress, right?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.