Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Danny’s Corpse Bride Podcast?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Spider-Fan
    Participant

Upon checking out the DVD website for Corpse Bride, I’ve noticed that there’s a section labeled “Danny Elfman Podcast” and if you roll over it, it says “Brand New Video Clip.” Then, if you click it, a little sign pops up tha says “Coming soon.” Anyone know what this is all about? And why after the movie’s DVD release?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

It’ll probably debut in time for the DVD release, which is next week.

I just picked up the CORPSE BRIDE book from Newmarket Press. Very nice! Includes lyrics from all the songs too.

http://newmarketpress.com/title.asp?id=781

Ryan

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Why aren’t any lyrics available online for The Wedding Song? The remaining songs are.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Okay, world premiere here then? Tomorrow I’ll type the lyrics out, just for you, Tenderlumpling!

Ryan

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Huzza! Huzza!

9fingeredElf
    Participant

If you have itunes go to podcast and search for Elfman and you’ll get a lovely corpse bride. Actually you’ll get 2 video podcasts: Corpse Bride Movie Music Video and Danny Elfman on Writing Songs for Corpse Bride

It is now available at: http://www.corpsebridedvd.com

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Thanks for the tip!

Ryan

polarbrrr13
    Participant

It’s up and running now (along with all the other features). Too bad it’s only a 3 minute clip. There are some things on the podcast that aren’t on the DVD feature, though, which is great to see (I just got my copy of the DVD in the mail this afternoon, so I’m watching all the extras now).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.