Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Darkman question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The music heard during the helicopter scene is that Elfman or Jonathan Sheffer? There doesn’t seem to be a listing for it on the CD. So, I assume its Sheffer. But can someone confirm? Does anyone here have the CD? They need to re-release this CD. As well as a special edition DVD of the movie.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

That’s Sheffer’s cue.

Sheffer has a website but there doesn’t seem to be any samples of his work. A shame. I love that track.

gordonblu
    Participant

Darkman is probably one of my favorite Danny Elfman scores after Batman. I agree that it needs to be re-released. Forty minutes just isn’t enough. I want to play “Rage/Peppy Science” over and over and over.
    When I listen to Darkman I sit there and imagaine what Danny Would have done for Two-Face in the Batman franchise. Heck, If Raimi had been able to do Batman Forever, We may have found out. We probably wouldn’t have gotten Spider-Man though, That might have been a good thing considering the rift Spider-man 2 caused between Danny and Sammy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The first film is excellent! It’s a shame the sequels were not as good. They really should have had several actors portray the Darkman, and Julie never returns as far as I know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.