Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Depp on Burton

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

There’s an nice excerpt from I suppose is the updated intro by Johnny Depp from BURTON ON BURTON online here:

http://film.guardian.co.uk/features/featurepages/0,,1743333,00.html

Ryan

Alethea
    Participant

Yeah that’s cool. I love Tim Burton! My favorite of his films is a short cartoon he did when he was a apprentice disney animator. It was so dark for disney that they wouldn’t show it. You can totally see his signatures all over the cartoon. The cat, the people, and of course the poetry!
    Here’s where you can watch it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89cDIrxF2Ig&search=Tim%20Burton%20

I hope it works!
    -Alethea 15

Alethea
    Participant

Yeah I love Tim Burton! I didn’t even know he and Danny Elfman were connected until i was listing to the soundtrack to Nightmare Before Christmas and noticed that it sounded like other soundtracks i listened to. Then my mom told me it was the same director AND the same music artist. Aaah… a natural fan from the beginning.
    – Alethea 15

P.S I just joined so i’m gonna have to get used to this. Let me know if i’m outta line or something.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Wow, I had never seen Vincent before! Thanks for posting it! You’re very quickly proving to be a very good addition to the boards. Welcome!

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Yes, but David Newman wrote the score for VINCENT ;)

Ryan

Thor
    Participant

rkeaveney Wrote:

> Yes, but David Newman wrote the score for VINCENT

Yes, that is what I thought, too, but the credits read “Ken Hilton”. Is that a preudonym?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.