Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Doc Ock Is Born – with music!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    D-Bo
    Participant

Just a little something I edited together (tried to, anyways…I’m pretty good at audio editing but fairly clueless about video). This is the “Horror Hospital” scene from Spider-Man 2, Chapter 17 on your DVDs at home, with the “Doc Ock Is Born” cue from the album. The video goes on much longer than I intended, for some reason, but the important part is there. Hope you enjoy my little experiment.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=631314274&n=2

Danny Burton
    Participant

I LOVED that, man.

I really, really like it, but I think that with no music the scene is much creepier.

JMY
    Participant

I agree that the scene gets a more haunting and creepy effect with no music.

The music dosn´t really fit the moment when the “arms” attacks the guy with the chainsaw.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I always thought “Doc Ock Is Born” was from the scene where Octavius demos his machine for the press and investors, the scene where he is truly “born”, realizing he is responsible for his wife’s death.

If it was written for the operating room sequence, then I agree that dropping the music worked better.

Ryan

D-Bo
    Participant

I agree that it works quite well without, as well. I just needed something to do for my electronic studio resources class. Hehe.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

I’m slightly indifferent. I liked what Danny wrote, but the scene does indeed work quite well without music. But with that great sync job by D-Bo, it seems pretty clear that the music was for that scene. I’d be interested to see if the music could be synched to the demonstration scene to see if it works, and it not, what the real music sounds liks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.