Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Dude! Elfman and Burton are releasing a box set!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just found this. I guess it will have 25 years of Elfman’s scores. http://www.burtonelfman.com/

bookbinder3
    Participant
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Haha, thank you Warner Music Group intern!

bookbinder3
    Participant

So it is.
    Why?
    We already knew.

Natrebo
    Participant

WE already knew… do you think that they took the time to READ the other Forum posts?

bookbinder3
    Participant

No not for a minute, but did they think, sitting in their offices, “Those Elfman nerds won’t have heard about our new release! None of them will have been to comicon! None of them will have posted information about it seconds after they left the conference room through the use of the wonderful modern technology we have today! Quick! Post a two sentence product placement at once!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Being brand new to this site, I’m glad this was posted here…I had no idea! So I went to the site and gave the lovely marketing folks my email address…and got this message in my inbox:

Thank you for signing up for the official Tim Burton and Danny Elfman email list. You’ll be the first to receive the latest news, tour dates, contests, promotions and more!

TOUR DATES? For real? Is there a chance I’ll be able to see Danny Elfman perform live? I’d travel long and far for that opportunity!

boingomusic
    Participant

I don’t want to disappoint you… But… I’m pretty sure this is a generic message from Warner Music.
    It’s probably the same message for other artists and/or bands… I don’t think it means anything…

Sorry…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, damnit. :`-(

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.