Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Edo Guidotti and the score of Spaceship Earth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    freetrader
    Participant

Hi Spider-Fan:

I sent you an email regarding Edo Guidotti. I have visited the EPCOT center in Florida last summer, and since then, I fell in love with one attraction: Spaceship Earth. Especially the magical music composed by Edo Guidotti. Did he really compose all of it? Because I was under the impression that the Classical music played during the Renaissance period was composed by either Johann Sebastian Bach or Antonio Vivaldi. You see I am an avid fan of Baroque music and was hysterically looking for that piece.

You said you managed to find a master copy of the Epcot music composed by Mr. Guidotti. How did you do that Sir? And is it possible to send it to me? Like I said, I am mostly interested in the Classical period, and also the final cut.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

I got the track off a p2p program, and it’s perfect quality. It’s fifteen minutes long and too large to put in an e-mail. The only downside is that it’s got the Jeremy Irons narration, but that too is pretty cool. There are other ways of obtaining music from sections of the ride; clips are available at http://soundofmagic.com/menu.htm in the Epcot section.

As far as I know, and it’s only from doing lots of web searching, Edo Guidotti composed the entire ride. I haven’t ever found any information on him but the complete ride music is among my favorite pieces to listen to.

freetrader
    Participant

Thanks for the quick answer David. I truly appreciate it.

I am thinking about contacting the Epcot center and asking them for the CD which has the music only. I did find the whole 15 minutes ride music on the web, but I was hoping there is a CD with just the music.

When the Epcot people provide with the CD, I will let you know. Maybe I can send you a copy. It is truly a lovely music and very inspiring.

Thanks,

Howard

freetrader
    Participant

Hey David:

I found the Renaissance song online. It’s about 1:30 minutes long. Great composition. I am listening to it now.

Long live the Internet and Communication.

SleepyHello
    Participant

yes. long live it.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Not sure if this topic is still being looked at, but I’ll just put this here in case it gets resurrected. I came upon the website of the company that provided the music, called Pacific Coast Presentations, and their president is Edo Guidotti. You can check out the company’s website at http://www.pcpmusic.com

cushing
    Participant

Hello:

I sent you an email about a week ago. I am wondering if you got it. I would really like to get a copy of the Edo Guidotti score for Spaceship Earth for my brother’s birthday. I could not find it using a p2p program and I would like an mp3/4 of it rather than just listening to it on a website. Could you help me? I suggested in my email that we create a gmail account and you can upload the file and I can download it onto my computer. If you could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Harriet

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.