Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Elfman in the Hollywood Bowl

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Moe
    Participant

Hello all!

It seems that Danny will premier his last symphonic work next 15, 16 and 17 September in the Hollywood Bowl. More info:

http://soundtrack.net/news/article/?id=799

Cheers!!! :)

Moe

polarbrrr13
    Participant

i’m going the night of the 15th with a friend of mine. anyone else going to this? i checked and there are still tickets available. when i get back, i’ll post a mini-review of the show (hopefully complete with pictures).

Lucius
    Participant

I will be there with bells on. Well, maybe not bells…and maybe not pants. Either way, I’m sooo there.

Man oh man, do I heart ‘The Bowl’.

Lucius

chii
    Participant

You can be there? Lucky…Do you think you will get to meet Danny himself?

Moe
    Participant

Oh guys… I live in the other side of the world (well not that much, but yes very far). It’s simply imposible me to go there. If you meet Danny, give him greetings from fan in a far country called Andorra. I know he won’t mind at all, but, hehe, it would be great ;)

Moe

polarbrrr13
    Participant

unfortunately, i highly doubt that would happen. my guess is that he’ll go onstage to introduce the piece, then join the rest of the artists backstage to enjoy the rest of the show, which will likely be followed by an exclusive after-party (perhaps on sunday) that’s closed to anyone but VIPs. but one can’t hold out all hope! :) i’m bringing my binoculars (i opted for cheap seats as i’m a destitute graduate student) and my digital camera.

lucius – what night are you going?

p.s. anyone know if photography isn’t allowed at the bowl?

Danny Burton
    Participant

You MUST go with a tape recorder!

don’t delete this post, Ryan!

chii
    Participant

:p SO BAD <_< If you meet him, say hi from Haley tooooo (thats me >_<) Also say congrats too! XD Good luck!

gaba
    Participant

Lucky people! Have fun. :-) And I second what Danny Burton says, but I shall backmask this post so that it doesn’t get deleted, but burns into your subconsious:

…iiiuu..burp… redrocer epat…
    ….redrocer epat..
    ……… redrocer epat

m/

;-)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.