Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Elfman-inspired music

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi you all.
    I’m a huge elfman-fan since I’m 12 years old, and this explains probably why I wanna be a film composer myself. Well… I saw that a lot of people show their work to other elfman fans here, and I thought you might be intrested in my work.

So, if you want to hear samples of my piano compositions (which are soon to be orchestrated), you’re welcome. All compositions are, I think, in an elfman mood.

I also arranged for a friend of mine a cover version of OINGO BOINGO’s Try to believe.

Let me know what you guys think.

http://etudiants.unige.ch/~.BAKHCHP0.ETUDIANTS.FAPSE.BATTELLE.UNIGE/mymusic.htm

Eric

Anonymous

You’re right…
    I myself want to be a film composer because of Elfman.
    I also want to be a director….
    And thanks to Elfman and Burton for inspiring me, I’ve written a well-macabre tale.
    I’m going now. (to your site)
    -Em

Anonymous

WOW! Great piano music! I myself have been composing for some while, but I need to get some piano lessons, as I SUCK at playing the piano. I need a good keyboard with weighted keys instead of this awful “synth action”. . . Why don’t you have the full-length versions of the songs up? I’d love to hear ’em!

Anonymous

Thanks nigelsimmons,
    I’m glad you like it. Well, I’m working on it. I’ll probably put some of my personnal composition in their full version, but I can’t do this with the four (Ulysse Larre) songs, for obvious copyright reasons…
    I’ll let you know when it’s done.

Regards,

Eric

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.