Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Elfman to do Fable 2?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    guitarfreak
    Participant
    D-Bo
    Participant

Your thread title is somewhat misleading. Not that it wouldn’t be cool if Elfman came back for some more Fable, but there’s absolutely nothing in the linked article to indicate whether or not he will. It doesn’t even mention the music.

guitarfreak
    Participant

Yeah I apoligize for that. I just read up on a few game sites that give me the impression that Russel Shaw is doing the music. Supposedly he didn’t write any ‘original’ music for the game, but every track is a variation of a section from Danny Elfman’s main theme.

guitarfreak
    Participant

sorry my computer is super lame and decided to post a couple extra times.

guitarfreak
    Participant

Yeah I apoligize for that. I just read up on a few game sites that give me the impression that Russel Shaw is doing the music. Supposedly he didn’t write any ‘original’ music for the game, but every track is a variation of a section from Danny Elfman’s main theme.

guitarfreak
    Participant

D-Bo
    Participant

I’d be totally ok with Russell Shaw coming back for Fable 2. I thought he did a wonderful job on the first game exploring Elfman’s theme and giving it an “Elfmanesque” sound without being a rip-off.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.