Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion ELFMAN’S CHARLIE & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY FEATURETTE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dawg Man
    Participant
    Edward Bloom
    Participant

http://elfman.filmmusic.com/forum/read.php?7,18609,18655#18655

:)

Do you think that’s a short edit of the featurette we’ll get on the dvd ?

Spider-Fan
    Participant

For a movie like this where the music is such an important factor, I imagine the music featurettes will be quite extensive on the DVD.

strongballs
    Participant

I love watching behind the sceenes stuff especially if they really focus on the score of the film, I hope they’ll use alot of Recording Session material. Inculding the four songs with Willy Wonka’s welcome song, will be fun to watch ither Danny sing chorus and sols by himself. This will be a DVD worth buying afforadby of course

Kipobe
    Participant

I’m sure there’ll be tons more… I could see Tim making sure Danny gets alot of airtime on the specials, since he was played such a huge part in the movies. People who haven’t even seen the film know the songs… at least the Wonka Welcome song.

Yeah, I’m really hoping for alot from the DVD extras. Anyone know when it’ll be released yet?!

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Best guess is the DVD will be released in mid to late November, based on DVD release dates of the movies that came out the same time last summer. We could also be lucky and WB could release it around Halloween!

Edward Bloom
    Participant

I read November 8…

Kipobe
    Participant

Thanks. November 8th would be great. I know Batman Begins is coming out October 18th and it was released exactly one month prior to CatCF at the theaters.

PS – Kinda off-topic, but Spider-Fan, have you ever posted over at SHH?

http://www.superherohype.com/forums

Spider-Fan
    Participant

I may have posted at SHH a long time ago, but not in many months. That site is a bookmark I visit several times daily.

As for Nov 8, that’s a good date for DVD release. I would have done Halloween for marketing purposes, but a week after ain’t bad.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.