Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Elfman’s Music Piano Concert in Switzerland

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    boingomusic
    Participant

Hi everybody,

I know a lot of you guys live in America, but I also know some are from Europe.
    After years of preparation, my next concert is a tribute to Danny Elfman’s music & songs. It’s in Geneva, Switzerland, saturday May 16th.

So, if you’re interested, here’s some information :

(link to the poster : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6328181&l=86ef78b157&id=834140450 )

“A pianistic tribute to Danny Elfman, film composer (Batman, Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Big Fish, Forbidden Zone…) and singer/songwriter of the band Oingo Boingo.

Eric Bakhch-Pour, swiss composer, will perform his own piano arrangements of Elfman’s film music (some very well known, and others that you have to discover) as well as his versions of Elfman’s most wonderful songs.

Free admission. 300 Seats.

This concert has been declared to the SUISA, and the royalty due will be distributed to the owner of the copyrights.”

Eric B.

DannyBiker
    Participant

Too bad you don’t perform in July, I’ll spend several days in Switzerland then. It would have been a great occasion to discover more of your work….:)

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Eric – please record the concert!

boingomusic
    Participant

I think the concert is going to be filmed and recorded but I’m not sure yet.
    If it’s not the case, I will try to record it myself but the sound quality might not be very good.

Anyway, I’ll try to upload some videos of the rehearsals on youtube next week.

Thank you so much for the interest.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.