Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Evil Wal-Mart’s ‘Charlie’ DVD bonus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

I hate Wal-Mart, but I was there today and saw they were giving away a 5 song DVD soundtrack sampler with copies of CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY. I don’t know what’s on there (I bought my copy of the DVD from the equally as evil Best Buy) but I thought it was interesting, and potentially a nice collector’s item.

Ryan

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Wal-Mart scares me. Anyway I have my DVD and CD already, so I can’t imagine needing anything else.

Dalboz
    Participant

The CD contains “Wonka’s Welcome Song” and the 4 Oompa Loompa songs. I ASSUME they’re the CD versions, but I didn’t buy it, so I don’t know for sure. The case design is kinda fun, though. :P
    Too bad it’s only packaged with the 1-disc DVD, otherwise I might’ve succumbed to the Wal*Mart evil and bought it there if it had been pacakged with the 2-disc.

TenderLumpling
    Participant

I don’t know what’s on there (I bought my copy of the DVD from the equally as evil Best Buy…

For shame, Ryan.

I get all my DVD’s at strictly noncorporate Mom and Pop stores, which, has come to my attention, don’t exist.

sajrocks
    Participant

Ew. If you would like to know know exactly how Wal-Mart is so evil, check out this documentary probably NOT at your local cineplex.

http://www.walmartmovie.com/

Personally I wouldn’t step into a Wal-Mart if Mr. Elfman was onhand giving blowjobs to goldfish. But that’s just me.

SleepyHello
    Participant

are you a goldfish?

sajrocks
    Participant

No. But I have a couple that are lonely.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.