Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Halloween costumes?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

So, what Elfman/Burton-related Halloween costumes did any of you dress up in this year?

My girlfriend and I had homemade Jack and Sally costumes, along with Zero (with a light-up nose) and a disembodied hand for Sally (using trickery with her actual hand to make it move).

Did anyone manage a successful Doc Ock costume?

Spider-Fan
    Participant

I wanted to be Doc Ock, but my Halloween was totally nonexistent for me this year. I spent the first half of the day on a plane, and the second half doing schoolwork. My only time spent outside on Halloween evening was when I completed my Photography assignment to take an outdoor landscape nighttime photo. Oh well, there’s next year…

Katie
    Participant

I spent Halloween at school most of the day, and then asleep as soon as I got home around 5:00 (well, first I got to clean puke out of my carpet and remove beer bottles from the strangest places). The night before I was in costume . . . people liked it a lot, but it was nothing Elfman related.

I’m not THAT geeky :-)

Anonymous

Yeah, I know… I’m geeky. The previous Halloween I went as Edward Scissorhands. I was trying to come up with a way to do Doc Ock this year using my actual arms to somehow be two of the mechanical arms, and then two FAKE arms (that don’t actually move) to look like the real arms. Yes, again, I’m geeky. Oh well… I just love Halloween. :)

Anonymous

I was Ed Wood this year. Last year I was Jack Skellington.

Nat
    Participant

Not Elfman related…

I went as Jesus.

SleepyHello
    Participant

not Elfman related, but me and my friend went as the Blues Brothers. really cool, it was.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.