Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Help Bring back Elfman/Burton/Keaton for a Batman Beyond Film!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Rebel
    Participant

I’m posting this here as I didn’t find a movie forum here…

7b0605dea1e1ca650daca3dd6f3ce13d.jpg
    3289a59cffa78e7dca07deab1ed2d066.jpg
    0613e2576ac38f5824f1f24bf1224fce.jpg

Ok… I rewatched Tim Burton’s first 2 Batman films and remembered how awesome they were so I made a petition to get him and Keaton back for a potentiel Batman Beyond movie.

Please sign my petition and spread this to everyone you think can support this:

To: Warner Brothers
    Have Tim Burton & Christopher Nolan and/or another modern writer collaborate for the ultimate Batman Beyond motion picture! Many fans of Batman; from comic book fans, animated series fans, fans who miss Tim Burton’s vision of Batman, and Christopher Nolan’s current vision of Batman; would absolutely jump at the chance to see the ultimate Batman Beyond film. Bring back Tim Burton’s production design and haunting direction to Batman. Bring back Danny Elfman’s epic score of the first two Batman films. Bring in Christopher Nolan’s realistic and modern touch to the writing. Have Michael Keaton reprise his role as Bruce Wayne and have a younger actor play a modern Batman. Even add a cameo by Michelle Pfeifer!

I’m sure the writers and producers can make this work without it interfering with the current franchise. With enough signatures, we can give Tim Burton & Michael Keaton a chance to rejuvenate their original and beloved major motion picture vision of Batman- before the Joel Schumacher destroyed the first franchise with Batman Forever and Batman & Robin. If they did it with Superman Returns, they can do it again with a Batman Beyond film- a direct sequel story to Batman Returns (as if Schumacher’s films never happened). And with Christopher Nolan’s realistic modern day writing added into the mix (or any other currently gifted writer) it could definitely work.

Seriously think about this and imagine how unbelievably epic this would be. The hype alone would break records!

Thanks for your support fellow Batman fans.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Sign here: http://www.petitiononline.com/amin1981/petition.html

elfboy91
    Participant

I’m just as big of a Batman fan as the next guy… I have some comics in my room to prove it! But this is dumb!

You could get 1,000,000,000 signatures and it wouldn’t work. Tim Burton would never revisit it. Michael Keaton is just getting back in the loop of things, bringing back his old comedy roots with THE OTHER GUYS and such, he would never do it. WB isn’t dumb. Christopher Nolan isn’t dumb. And to top it off, BATMAN BEYOND was a lame ass show(compared to B:TAS)! This is a stupid idea!

Good luck with your signatures though! :)

Thor
    Participant

He, he….that petition is very cute, in a “fanboy”-kind of way, but it’s obviously just a fan dream that will never see the light of the day, even if you – as elfboy says – got a million signatures.

But nice to see such dedication, Rebel! Seriously.

bookbinder3
    Participant

It would have been awsome for Danny to revisit Batman a third time. I loved his BR score. So I’m hoping he’ll do MIIIB so we can see what he’d to with a trilogy. Saying that, I’m not sure I’d want a Burton/Keaton Batman 3. I’d rather just enjoy Burton’s 2 Batmans as they are. He would NEVER do it anyway. He knows fans want a third Batman from him and he hasn’t done it. It’s too late. The ship has sailed. It’s been nearly 20 years since BR. It’s like petitioning George Lucas to make more Star Wars films 22 years after the first film, and not the piles of shite he gave us intead. :)

If Burton-Elfman-Keaton ever return to Batman it’ll be as one of those Direct-to-DVD animated films that WB releases every year.

johnmullin
    Participant

If they do a BATMAN BEYOND with Adam West, I’m totally there.

bookbinder3
    Participant

Even though Adam West is 81?

johnmullin
    Participant

Yeah man, that’s what BATMAN BEYOND is all about! An elderly Bruce Wayne guiding a young Batman in the future. Get Adam West and Justin Beiber, and you’ve got yourself a picture!

bookbinder3
    Participant

Justin Beiber? My 10 year old sister will LOVE this film!
    Justin Beiber is one of those people who should never be in any film, let alone the Batman. Is nothing sacred?

Thor
    Participant

I think Justin Bieber should be in everything.

bookbinder3
    Participant

OK are we all being sarcastic now? Please tell me we are!

Thor
    Participant

;)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.