Skip to content
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shock
    Participant

Hi everyone! I am newe here.. i came over this site when i looked for info about Elfman & Nightmare before X-mas… So I thought that this may was the right place. a little question: Is it possible to buy the soundtrack of The Nightmare before X-mas on cd? i really can not find it anywhere…
    I hope someone can help me. Thank u soooo much=)
    Greetings from Lock, Shock and Barrel!

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

It’s available on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk (used). Unfortunately it is not available in the Norwegian iTunes site.

Ryan

KWashi
    Participant

Can you not buy off international iTunes sites? Maybe you can find it on Realplayer(?)

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

No, you can only buy off iTunes sites that sell to your country of origin or hold a shipping/billing address.

Ryan

Shock
    Participant

Thanks a LOT=)

Thor
    Participant

Hei du! Så utrolig kuult å finne en annen nordmann her inne!!

Don’t worry…I was just greeting him/her in Norwegian. I would never have imagined another Norwegian in here. Of all the joints in the world…etc.

Shock
    Participant

Åh.. hei=) jaaa, fint at jeg ikke er den eneste med (ifølge vennene mine) sære interesser=P
    Sorry, everybody that don’t understand me.. i’l never do it again. Can you please forgive me=)?

chii
    Participant

Of course, XD Good luck with finding the ST I wouldn’t mind getting my mitts on a copy myself ;)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.