Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Hopefully Charlie will reunite Boingo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    strongballs
    Participant

I can imagine after writing the songs for Charlie could inspire Danny and Steve to reunite Boingo. I noticed a similar rythm in some of the songs, would it be enough to bring them back?

guitarfreak
    Participant

o what a thought!!
    that would be pretty interesting……….but i doubt it

Dawg Man
    Participant

No way. Elfman has come out strongly against any reunion concerts in the past. I don’t see any coming in the future.

ooshmaster
    Participant

Yeah, I really don’t want to be pessimistic, but only a miracle could bring Boingo back together. Wow, for someone who doesn’t wanat to be pessimistic, that sounded awfully pessimistic.

i dont think so……because it’s 1. how could Danny Elfman be able to be with oingo boingo and have to do scores? 2. unless they wrote music in this time,their popularity wouldnt be so good. 3. they are older now
    it might happen (5% chance though),but dont get you hopes too high.

Edward Bloom
    Participant

I don’t see Oingo Boingo coming back togeher neither but he did this “1. how could Danny Elfman be able to be with oingo boingo and have to do scores?” during 10 years, so that’s not really the problem.

beth
    Participant

I persoanlly don’t see a point in Boingo reuniting.
    If he put that era of his career to bed, said “Farewell” and everything, why go back?
    If only Boingo would get back together. If only he would compose something just like “Edward” again, if only…
    He’s doing great work right now!
    I’m a pretty content Elfman fan.

-beth

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.