Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion I gotta copy of SpiderMan Score

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Well – I’m happy to say I got my copy of Spider man sorted out. Got it for $15 on Ebay.

I nearly passed over the item – it just looked like another compilation album (there are HEAPS of them there) but when I examined it, and the picture, I saw it was indeed the complete score. It’s on its way to me now – YAHOO!

Actually, I was surprised I got it (it’s obviously still sealed) at such a price. It’s more than that at Amazon.

Whats the official release date again?

Kindest Regards,

Toby (not the Toby 123 guy who posted earlier )

Anonymous

Hey Toby…If/when you receive it, do us a favor and start sharing it…

However, i went to Ebay…did a little research…and i don’t know, but the ones they are auctioning kinda looks suspicious…no tracklisting…no times…just the front cover scanned (same as the cover posted on amazon.com), and it’s not even a decent scan..it’s just the picture..no jewel case — like they just copied the picture and put it in their product description. Id venture to say that these guys are trying to make money off the heat from this score, and might just end up sending you the compilation or worse — nothing at all and give you that “oops! it got lost in the mail. SORRY” bit..hope im wrong.
    I’m just gonna put my money on the release date…it’s safer that way. If any of you know what’s good for you, you might wanna do the same…Ounce of prevention worth more than a pound of cure.
    Good luck, Toby

Anonymous

Hey Toby

You better be careful with that cd you don’t know what could it be…ROCK MUSIC

Anyway, if it is the score lucky you.

Bobby

P>S Share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

uh ALWAYS CHECK EBAY SELLERS FEEDBACK before you bid

these guys probably dont have the SCORE yet but will get it next week and send it to you as soon they get it in

it should be allright

Anonymous

Hey guys :)

I’m hoping it’s fine. The seller has 232 positive feedback and only one negative. There is a track listing given :

1. Main Title
    2. Transformations
    3. Costume Montage
    4. Revenge
    5. First Web
    6. Something’s Different
    7. City Montage
    8. Alone
    9. Parade Attack
    10. Specter Of The Goblin
    11. Revelation
    12. Getting Through
    13. Final Confrontation
    14. Farewell
    15. End Credits

… and I think this is correct, isn’t it? She said she will ship it to me on Tuesday morning, so I’ll have it in a week or so.

And yes for sure – I’ll share everything with you loyal fans here :)

Kindest regards,

Toby

Anonymous

Hmm…sounds accurate. But in a week or so the cd gets released anyway, you know what i mean?? I’m just letting Amazon.com send it for me…
    well, anyway, that’s cool.

Anonymous

I might need a little help here… I went to amazon.com and couldn’t find the score soundtrack anywhere, even for presale.

Anonymous
    Anonymous

thanks

Anonymous

I just got a copy of it too…well in mp3 format. I haven’t had a chance to hear all of it yet, I’m on the Costume Montage right now which is great!

P.S. Don’t worry, I plan on financially supporting Elfman come Tuesday. I’ve been saving my Barnes & Noble gift card for something special ;-)

Anonymous

how did you get the tracks on mp3? On audiogalaxy or something? Don’t worry, I also “plan on financially supporting Elfman come tuesday.”

Anonymous

I know a couple people that say they have it on audiogalaxy but also say it isn’t showing up when they share it. I got mine off of mIRC.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.