Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion I need the title for a score song in Batman Returns?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    le_2
    Participant

Anyone know the song in the scene of Batman Returns when Batman drives on an empty street then he stops the Batmobile infront of a window and glances at Penguin writing papers? The build up of the song is very nice. If anyone knows please tell me?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

It is from Danny Elfman’s score. It’s on the BATMAN RETURNS album. Go ahead and buy it and I’ll point out which track.

Ryan

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Ooo, look at that! Batman Returns — just more than two dollars at Amazon:
    “Excellent condition, original packaging, will ship immediately.” Hurry!

FYI: Songs have lyrics in them. Anything else is generally referred to as cues or tracks.

Anonymous

To the unwashed uneducated gazillions where pop song vocab is the extent of all musical knowledge, this is one of several ‘mistakes’ which I’m guessing we shall live with for the forseeable future. On a similar note, does anyone else get confused by MP3 player capacity being judged by how many songs can be fitted on them rather than a simple rough duration?

I think I’ll crawl back into my hole…

Blunt

Anonymous

Havn’t seen the movie in a while, but I’m pretty sure it’s “The Cemetary”.

Anonymous

Adrian, You just ruined the fun! They were trying to get him to buy the score! It’s an Elfman fans essential!!! True that if he wanted to know the name, all he needed to do was listen to clips on amazon under track listings, but should still buy it! If you don’t want the whole album “le_2”, you can find a partial album on the iTunes music store, including the track of your inquiry.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.