Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Incredible Hulk Trailer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Spider-Fan
    Participant

Looks good, though it didn’t impress me nearly as much as the trailers for the other big summer movies, Indy 4, Dark Knight, and Iron Man. I really need to see another trailer to really figure out what kind of movie this is going to be, because trailer-wise, the first Hulk looked slightly better, although we all know where it went from there. I’m still rather confused about Craig Armstrong being selected as the composer. Really? Craig Armstrong?

Yeah, compared to other summer movies it looks the weakest but I still thought it was an interesting trailer.

Official site has been launched:

http://incrediblehulk.marvel.com/

Thor
    Participant

Looks far more mainstream than Ang Lee’s film, which isn’t necessarily a good thing, but it should be good for some ol’ fashioned entertainment. I’m looking forward to what Craig Armstrong can come up with for this. He’s an excellent composer.

lonzoe
    Participant

I wasn’t impressed with this trailer. It looks like a run of the mill comic book action movie. Abomination looks fake. It looks like it’s about Bruce Banner on the run from the army for most of the movie.Like the tv show. This preview made me question is the hulk character really interesting to make a film out of? Since a lot of people hated the last one. This one looks like 90 -100 minute action movie in the vein of Fantastic Four ,Daredevil, and Elektra.It might be the weakest comic book movie this summer. I’m still looking foward to Armstrong’s score. Hopefully the next trailer is A LOT better.

Even if it was a GOOD movie it would STILL be the WEAKEST. This can’t beat Iron Man and Dark Knight.

DannyBiker
    Participant

How cool Descent, you’ve already seen these movies ! Tell us more about it !

lol. I don’t know, dude. I just can’t see this beat Dark Knight and Iron Man.

Dawg Man
    Participant

Indiana Jones is going to swing in and kick everybody’s ass

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Indiana Jones is going to swing in and kick everybody’s ass

Absolutely! I hope I’m not jinxing anything, but, unbelievably, this will be the first Indiana Jones movie since Raiders that will be the number one movie of the year.

while Batman was #1 in North America, Indy 3 was # 1 around the world.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.