Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion It’s coming…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    moongirl84
    Participant

bookbinder3
    Participant

One of those wonderful adverts/trailers which tells you nothing about anything, it just corrupts your mind with colours, sounds and shapes untill you submit and buy whatever they’re selling.

And couldn’t you have posted this in, oh say:

http://elfman.filmmusic.com/forum/read.php?7,36095

:)

moongirl84
    Participant

Ok smartypants I get the message! It’s a nice ad and I liked it. By the way, I wanted to make it a new topic too. I’m not saying I want to buy it cause I have most of the soundtracks from the Burton film.

ddddeeee
    Participant

I hope this goes up for pre-order soon because I’ve spare money right now but I’m sure something will come along and tempt me into spending it.

bookbinder3
    Participant

See! Your mind! Corrupted by colours, sounds and shapes!
    Why would you start a new topic for something about which there is already a topic? The Clutter!

I’m just waiting on the WB giving us some actual information on this. What? Which? And how much? I’m just thinking now that they may try and charge like £10 a CD for this. That adds up. £150 I can’t help but fear. It’s going on my Christmas list, i’m not going to worry about it.

P.S. Not trying to be a smartypants, so for my reprehensible floccinaucinihilipilification regarding your earlier post, may I offer my most sincere apologies.

P.S.S I’ve got all the Burton/Elfman scores there are, so they’re going to have to tempt me some other way. Surely there will be some special stuff on these CD’s.

moongirl84
    Participant

Thank you for your apology. I appreciate that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.