Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Listen to bits of Charlotte’s Web…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dawg Man
    Participant

http://www.charlotteswebmovie.com/

Each section of the site has different bits of music and — considering how this kind of thing was done with the Big Fish and Corpse Bride sites — it sounds like Danny’s score is used as the background music. I could be wrong but the strings sound like Elfman’s to me, a lot like what he did in Black Beauty (except maybe a bit more rustic).

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

That is indeed Elfman’s score for CHARLOTTE’S WEB playing on the site.

Ryan

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Definitely in the same vein as “Black Beauty” and “Big Fish,” and based on what I’ve heard from “Deep Sea 3-D,” I hear a bit of Serenada Schizophrana too. Unfortunately, I’m just not all that motivated to see this movie; the G rating throws me off (always a bad sign on a live-action movie) and the educational materials all over the site point me in a bad direction. Also, I can tell the score will be very light, which isn’t bad for Danny, it’s just that I wish it was more like “Corpse Bride” and “Charlie,” which were light at many points but also had a delicious darkness to it, something “Charlotte’s Web” most likely won’t have. I’ll just have to wait and see…

Monsterhead
    Participant

I, for one, love Elfman’s “light” music. While I could really care less about the movie itself, I cannot wait to have the soundtrack in my mitts…

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

There are many sides to Danny Elfman. I like to hear that in his music.

Ryan

chii
    Participant

I love the feel of it, it is light but thats like a breath of fresh air!! I can’t wait to see the movie, this was one of my favorite books when I was younger!! This is going to be great, I love the variety. This will be a great score :D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.