Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion “Meet the Robinsons” Delayed to 2007

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RCox
    Participant

According to UltimateDisney.com, “Meet the Robinsons,” Disney’s second entirely CG-animated film (“Dinosaur” had live action background plates), has been delayed until March 30, 2007. This especially sucks considering that “Charlotte’s Web,” the other Elfman-scored project of ’06, was moved from its original June release to one in November, when “Robinsons” was expected to bow. Agk! It’s going to be a long wait.

johnmullin
    Participant

Wow, I heard that ROBINSONS was due to score later this month! I guess there’s some major reworking going on now that Lassiter is on board, which can only be good for the movie (and the score).

RCox
    Participant

From what I’ve read, “Robinsons” is one of the few projects currently in production that will not be affected by the Pixar acquisition. Does the delay neccesarily mean retooling? Does it even mean a change in the post production schedule? The post production schedule of “Cars” alledgedly remained the same when that film was moved to this upcoming June, complete with Randy Newman wrapping up scoring sometime in September or October. Who knows?

RCox
    Participant

Also, the Pixar acquisition won’t be finalized until the summer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.