Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Meet the Robinsons website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sandyclaws
    Participant

I don’t know if anyone has found this but there is some music at the official Disney website for Meet the Robinsons that sounds like it could be Elfmans score. here is the address. http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/meettherobinsons/

Danny Burton
    Participant

Wow, that is most definitely Elfman’s music and I LOVE it!

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Hmmm, tastes of “Nacho Libre” and the jazzy parts of “Corpse Bride.” That’s not really my favorite side of him, but I’m counting on hearing some great bombastic adventure cues in this score. Like when the “Charlotte’s Web” website went up with Danny’s music but without my favorite parts of the score, I’m sure there will be lots more in store for us.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

The intro is music from the All-American Rejects song, based on Elfman’s score.

Ryan

Monsterhead
    Participant

I, for one, love Elfman’s playful music. Don’t get me wrong, it was his dark stuff that hooked me in the early days; but to hear that fun loving Carl Stalling stuff just delights me….

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Hmmm, tastes of “Nacho Libre” and the jazzy parts of “Corpse Bride.” That’s not really my favorite side of him, but I’m counting on hearing some great bombastic adventure cues in this score.

I LOVE that side of Elfman. I listen to the Ball & Socket Lounge bonus cues from Corpse Bride all the time. I could have an entire album of that stuff and never get bored.

This is a pleasant surprise.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.