Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Men In Black II Cover Art

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Okay boys and girls, here it is! The listing for MEN IN BLACK II with cover art at Amazon.com.

Men In Black II

Ryan

Anonymous

Hey! That looks kind of funny!!!

It is great to know that we are going to have a score album for this movie!!!

Congratulations to MR. ELFMAN
    Bobby

Anonymous

hell,
    that’s not even the score album! It’s the soundtrack album and it’s totally elfman. Unless there’s an “inspired by” followup I think this will be the only one. Smith’s song is on it.

Anonymous

it’s nice also to see a contrast between the dark-to light contrast of the first album to this light-to-dark.

Anonymous

We are not used to this… This time, the two songs included (Will Smith’s “Black Suits Coming” and Tim Blaney’s funny rendition of “I Will Survive”) are actually part of the movie and not “inspired by”, and the rest of the album is pure Elfman! It’s his name that comes on the cover, not Will Smith’s! What a delightful triumph of pure filmmusic over the commercial kind of soundtrack! What happened to the Sony executives? It seems they went crazy. Fine by me! Too bad the themes are not available on Audiogalaxy or Kazaa yet. I’m sure I’ll buy this CD, I just can’t wait to hear this. Anybody knows if Elfman kept the original main theme, did a new one or did a new version of the already classic MIB theme?

Anonymous

Hip! I”m not much of a Will Smith fan, but I AM glad to see Tommy Lee Jones back on the screen :) Gotta love that dry humor!

Uh…does anybody know if Danny’s gonna grow his goatee back for the MIB II premiere pics? Well, I guess the only person that KNOWS that is Danny himself, but still…it would be nice to see… (Yes, yes, I have a strange attraction to men who have the following characteristics: 1) a devilish grin, 2) red hair…it’s a must, and 3) a wickedly morbid sense of humor, and it does help that Elfman seems rather soft-spoken)…

More than you all probably EVER wanted to know about me…

-E

Anonymous

My guess it that there will probably be a Will Smith Sticker on The CD, so don’t think the “triumph of pure filmmusic over the commercial” will last long. ;-)

Anonymous

I can see the sticker now:

FEATURING “BLACK SUITS COMIN'” BY WILL SMITH (in very tiny font) bonus: score by Danny Elfman.

Anonymous

Well, but it’s a sticker anyway, so it will be very easy to peel out. We could organize a worldwide sticker-destruction militia.

Anonymous

hey dudes and dudettes, we’re talking about a frickin STICKER, alright?? What the hell is going on?hahahahahah

I guess my predicition was right– Sony is changing it’s tune. But don’t think i’m just gonna buy it hook, line and stinker…you watch and see what they pull with the next one.

Anonymous

There’d better not be another #$%*@&^ music video with Mr. Smith in it! Gag me.

-E

Anonymous

There is a new music video! Its premise is that Will Smith is performing in the first intergalactic concert event! As for your gagging, would you prefer the standard sock-in-your-mouth, or the Hannibal Lecter mask?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.