Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Midis

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    TQB
    Participant

Hey,
    Does anyone know where to find the midi song of SpiderMan opening titles?
    Thanks!

rex
    Participant
    Spider-Fan
    Participant

That’s a piano version of it. I seem to remember a website where a guy was attempting to completely midi the main titles, and he had only gotten about 30 seconds into it. I can no longer find the site though…shame.

TQB
    Participant

thanks for the midi! i appreciate it, if u find the other midi version post it please, but this is cool!

Nat
    Participant

That was me, but I soon got busy with other original projects and put it to the side, but since there has been a lot of people emailing me about it I might restart work on it. I just don’t know if it is worth it to disregard my other pursuits right now.

http://www.natrebo.com/spiderman

Danny Burton
    Participant

Holy crap, that was great!

Keep working!!

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Yeah, I knew someone had that site. I was really looking forward to hearing the rest of it. Were you planning on tanscribing the entire score?!

TQB
    Participant

that was awesome man! i have no idea how to make midis…or write music or anything but that was great, you should finish it.

Nat
    Participant

Thanks to everybody.

Incidentally, I was hoping to do more of the score. In fact I was more interested in doing some of the interior cues, but decided to start with the main titles since the major themes were presented there.

Because of the sudden interest in this transcription I may just continue my work on it soon.

Thanks again!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.