Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion MIIB the film

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I gues no-one said here to see the film already. So let me be the first one on this discussion board :-)

It’s really cool, better than the first film, even the music is better … No, actually I do have a copy of this film but I’ve seen only about first third because it doesn’t make much sence for me to see it now. The quality of this copy isn’t so good for me to understand the dialogues and I don’t like watching film without understanding it. So I’ll have to wait two more weeks to see it but I’m really looking forward to it!

The first half hour looks very promising, looks like to be a great film. If you loved the first, you’ll loved this one as well!

Anonymous

See it in a theater you cheater. ;-)

Anonymous

dude, seeing half the movie chopped isn’t really seeing the movie. i saw pretty much all the previews and i can pretty much piece the story together…

Anonymous

ok, I haven’t seen the whole film and even if I had seeing it on computer “isn’t really seeing the movie”, right?

But I saw the opening credits with the Danny’s music, exploding planets, worm from another planet transforming into … enough, you’ll see it for yourself soon ;-)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.