Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion My album is Out!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    gaba
    Participant

I would have added this to the thread in which you were generous enough to lend an ear to my cover of “London Calling” and Oingo Boingo’s “Good For Your Soul”, but *poof!* it disappeared off the face of the planet (well…forum).

Anyway, I am very proud to announce that my new album, “Out”, released Independently, But Properly – is… out.
    If you’d like, you can listen to the entire album, or download many of the songs as mp3s on this (out)site.

It took me longer than I thought to complete it, but the beginning of this year gave me an extra aesthetic kick and an injection of energy, from a source not too distant from what this forum is dedicated to. Not that I’m pointing fingers…

Here are a few samples – right-click+save (there’s more on the website):

King of rats
    Death Won’t Save The Day
    An Orange
    Out

Thanks for your attention!

– Gabriela

smallcover.gif

Danny_Trejo
    Participant

You got me on “Just once or twice…”

It’s true

aLfR3dd
    Participant

very very nice….congratulations!

chii
    Participant

Wow, you have a greaaat voice <3 I love the feel of the album. It is very hyper and I can’t really explain it, its really great so far!! If I may ask, how old are you? You have a great range!! *is in love*

gaba
    Participant

Thanks very much!
    And yes, you may ask, of course – I was born in September 1979. :-)

gaba
    Participant

Thanks!
    Some lyrics’ translations will be up in a short while, if you were curious about the Polish songs as well.

rex
    Participant

Congrats!

I enjoyed listening to them!

rex

gaba
    Participant

That’s very sweet… *would blush if internet allowed such manner of expression*

Glad you like the sound.

chii
    Participant

I love your cover of “Sally’s Song” It was great! I can’t stop listening to the sings from your album! It is great, I hope you become sucessful, if you don’t, people don’t know what they are missing!

gaba
    Participant

Thanks for your good wishes. :-) I’m doing my best to get this whole thing off the ground. I’m really glad you enjoy the music.

chii
    Participant

I was thinking, you shouldsend in the cover of “Sally’s Song” to Mr.ELfman, see what he thinks, maybe you could get on that soundtrack too! XD Or he could hire you as a singing voice or something like that as a project he might have? ;) That would be so AWESOME XD

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excellent stuff as usual, Gaba. I love the backing vocals in “Shark”.

Thanks for posting.

chii
    Participant

heheehe I did my bit, I posted a thread about you on an Evanescence website I go to :p This is a link to the thread I put up :D http://www.evboard.com/showthread.php?t=34741

gaba
    Participant

I had a bit of a beach-boys moment there. Thanks. :-]

gaba
    Participant

Oh! Thankyou for linking. That’s really nice of you! :-)

chii
    Participant

Just wondering, is there sheet music to your songs? The piano I mean. :)

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.