Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion New “Charlotte’s Web” trailer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Spider-Fan
    Participant

…and it looks kinda shitty. That’s just me though. I’m seriously thinking that this may be the first Elfman-scored movie that I won’t go to see since I started my streak with “Spider-Man” (that is, assuming I manage to get to “Nacho Libre,” which isn’t a guarantee). Anyway, the link for the “Charlotte’s Web” trailer is below and underneath that is a link to a clip from “Nacho Libre,” featuring what I think may be some Elfman music, but I’m not entirely sure.

http://www.nick.com/all_nick/movies/charlottesweb/

http://www.joblo.com/movs/nacho_libre_im_nacho_large.mov

TenderLumpling
    Participant

I didn’t care for that.

Oh well, it is a movie made for children, after all.

chii
    Participant

heehee I think it looks at least a little cute, although I hate it when they make live animals seem human in live action movies -___-

Dawg Man
    Participant

I watched it. So what? It’s Charlotte’s Web. What did you expect would happen with a story about animals that talk? Subtitles? It’s pretty much what I expected it would look like: an updated version of “Babe.”

strongballs
    Participant

all I care about nacho, I love goofball comedies. Back to school is the same way if you notice there is a few minutes of the score from back to school in nacho, the one i can’t wait for slap stick forever!

TenderLumpling
    Participant

It’s pretty much what I expected it would look like: an updated version of “Babe.”

I believe Charlotte’s Web was written before Babe.

Dawg Man
    Participant

Yes, and there was a cartoon version with talking animals too. There hasn’t been a live action Charlotte’s Web film until now though and now that it’s been made it follows the same look and feel of Babe.

beth
    Participant

My kids will want to see it.
    I could, and have done, a lot worse.

Thor
    Participant

Hmmm….neither of the links worked for me. The first forwarded me to a site with a large gap in the middle (obviously where the video should be be) while the second gave me a “forbidden” message. Anyone else experience the same?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

The video is a Flash file. You’ll need the Flash player installed in your browser.

The second link seems to have changed. Here’s the proper link:

http://www.joblo.com/movs/nacho_libre_im_nacho_large.mov

Ryan

Thor
    Participant

I DO have Flash installed, but it still doesn’t work. And the (corrected?) link you provided still gives me the following message:

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /movs/nacho_libre_im_nacho_large.mov on this server.

Kipobe
    Participant

Burton should’ve made this. I said it before a million times, and I’ll say it again!

Spider-Fan
    Participant

If Tim Burton did this movie, it would have to be animated or stop-motion. I don’t see any other way for him to do it and not make it like it will turn out presently.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.