Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion New Superman Movie?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi Everyone.

I was wondering if anyone had any new news, he he, about the up and coming Superman Flick. I’ve read that Tim Burton is no longer directing and Nicholas Cage will not be putting on the cape any time soon, (JJ Abrams?-Director and Brendon Fraiser for Clark Kent/Superman)

Anyway, Does anyone have any idea who might be doing the score? When Burton was supposed to direct, I thought for sure we’d have a Danny Superman score to wait for, but now I’m not sure.

Also, I’ve read that Warner Bros is also in the process of making a Superman/Batman movie. Could we have another Elfman Batman? Hmmm!!!

Jonny

Anonymous

It’s not JJ Abrams — I believe it’s too scripters from SMALLVILLE writing it and McG (CHARLIE’S ANGELS) directing. No actor has been named to play Superman.

On a side note, I wish people would say where they read things, not just that they read it. It’d do a lot of good dispelling internet rumors and things.

Ryan

Anonymous

Rumor or not, Brendan Fraser would be better than Nicholas Cage.

Anonymous

Ryan –

Follow your own advice and tell us where you got YOUR information! ; )

Anonymous

“Rumor or not, Brendan Fraser would be better than Nicholas Cage.”

Hahaha, don’t you mean that anyone would be better than Brendan Fraser? :)

Anonymous

I think I read the McG thing in Entertainment Weekly a couple of months ago. Personally, I adore the Kevin Smith script, and would love for The Rock to star. He was PerfecT on Saturday Night Live. You don’t have to suspend your disbelief that he could kick ass on some giant who wants to gobble up Earth or somethin’.

–rachel
    : )

Anonymous

I think I read the McG thing in Entertainment Weekly a couple of months ago. Personally, I adore the Kevin Smith script, and would love for The Rock to star. He was PerfecT on Saturday Night Live. You don’t have to suspend your disbelief that he could kick ass on some giant who wants to gobble up Earth or somethin’.

–rachel
    : )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.