Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Nightmare Revisited Sound Clips

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    boingomusic
    Participant

Here are the sound clips :

http://disneymusic.disney.go.com/albums/nightmarerevisited.html

Some are pretty interesting, some are REAAALLLLY BAD, but it’s really amazing to hear Danny do the opening and closing recitations ;-)

TenderLumpling
    Participant

I love the overture.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You took the words right out of my mouth. I probably pick it up on iTunes. I just hope they don’t make us buy the whole thing when I can count all the decent renditions on one hand…

Natrebo
    Participant

I wouldn’t mind paying for the whole thing – Since Danny wrote the songs, won’t he get a part of the profit?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Wow, I am totally impressed! A great range of artists, well known, obscure, but altogether very cool.

Love the Amiina track. Check out their album “Kurr”. Amazing stuff. Devotchka is also cool, as is the track from the prodigious Vitamin String Quartet. RJD2! Shiny Toy Guns! This is all too much. Love it.

And I never thought I’d hear Rise Against do a Danny Elfman cover.

gordonblu
    Participant

The Instrumentals are quite intriguing. Some of the songs sound okay, but a spanish flamenco Oogie Boogie? Somebody was thinking outside the box!

Weepy Donuts
    Participant

I am really diggin’ the “To The Rescue” cover by Datarock. It sounds like it could’ve been in Forbidden Zone.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.