Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Pee Wee’s Big Holiday

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ddddeeee
    Participant
    Monsterhead
    Participant

I’d love to hear new Elfman music for this, but being a Netflix movie, am I the only one who doubts he’ll get involved? Who knows, really. I’m sure he’d have lots of creative freedom on this project.

Lambegue
    Participant

I really hope he’ll do it. Seing how many “little” movies he has done recently, it’s not so improbable I think.

ddddeeee
    Participant

Reubens said in the linear notes to Lalaland’s Big Top Pee Wee that he wants Elfman to score all the Pee Wee movies. So he’ll be asked at least.

DannyBiker
    Participant

He could very well just write the main themes…

He’ll probably score it since Paul Reubens and him are good friends.

Thor
    Participant

Plenty of people who have scored PEE WEE in the past, though, if you count the television show(s). Cliff Martinez, for example!

Lucius
    Participant

Well they announced that the movie is going to be released next March. So hopefully they’ll announce Danny is scoring it soon, right? Riiiight? Please?! (Dammit Danny, you HAVE to score this!)

ddddeeee
    Participant

Miss Peregrine comes out in March though.

Lambegue
    Participant

Yes, but I think Miss Peregrine will be finished earlier, the shooting started quite a while ago. So hopefully there won’t be a scheldule conflict…

ddddeeee
    Participant

I asked him on that HuffingtonPost interview if he was scoring this, they asked him but he’s too busy.

ddddeeee
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quo-Oen1wkY

Elfman lives on in Pee Wee regardless. After this trailer I’m kind of glad he isn’t doing it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.